- First Venture Fund Commitment: 1981
- First Buyout Fund Commitment: 1988
- Fund types:
- Value-added managers focused on long-term capital gains in buyout, venture capital and special situations funds.
- Focus on differentiated, contrarian and other niche strategies where managers have demonstrated competitive advantage.
- First-time funds with relevant domain expertise, particularly in specialized verticals.
- Geographic focus: Primarily North America and Western Europe, with selective commitments to managers on a global basis
- 30-year history
- Cohesive, experienced and stable team
- Consistent focus on smaller funds and value-added managers
- History of commitments to first-time private equity funds with decades of continuous support
- Affiliation with direct investment teams of Rho Ventures